Sunday, January 3, 2010

Truckload of Costco Liquidation Merchandise 6 allets of Customer Returns

I purchased a truckload of liquidation merchandise. The truckload had six pallets on it. The pallets of liquidation were from Costco. This costco liquidation truckload were customer returns.
What this consists of is all the items returned to a single store in a week. It has everything from food items ,consumer electronics, clothing, housewares any item sold in the store.I paid four thousand dollars for the six pallets of Costco customer returns. I sold the merchandise at a flea market in one weekend. The total sales for the truckload was six thousand four hundred dollars. I aid two hundred dollars for the sace at the flea market. I had two helpers that I paid three hundred(one fifty each).I made all most two thousand profit on the truckload of Costco liquidation merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment